- Why get professional registration?
- What is the correct level for me?
- Chartered Radiation Protection Professional (CRadP)
- Incorporated Radiation Protection Professional (IRadP)
- Technical Radiation Protection Professional (TechRadP)
- Applying for Registration
- Top Tips
- Maintaining your Registration
- The Radiation Protection Council
- Chartered Members
Applying for Registration
Applicants should carefully read the relevant Application Form and the associated Guidance. Care should be taken in selecting suitable Supporters (see the Guidance).
- Send a copy of your Application to each of your Supporters with a Supporter's Form and ask them to return it to you.
- The completed Application Form and Supporter Forms, together with any additional relevant documents, should be emailed to us.
- The application fee should be paid via bank transfer (see the Application Form).
- An annual fee is payable to remain on the CRadP Register; there is no annual fee to pay in the year that the Applicant is admitted to the Register
- If further evidence is requested, no additional fee is due. However, if an Applicant is advised that their Application has failed, then any new Application will require a new fee.
£80 CRadP Application
£50 IRadP Application
£30 TechRadP Application
There is then an annual fee payable. For 2021 this is £25 (CRadP and IRadP) and £20 (TechRadP).