09 June 2021
Online Event (All day)
The programme from the day can be found here. The presentations can be found at the bottom of this page (SRP members only), if you're a non-member and paid to attend this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks to the two sponsors of the event:
Eckert & Ziegler Environmental Services Ltd's expert team, with a combined experience of 100+ years, deliver safe and cost effective disposal and recycling of radioactive materials in full regulatory compliance.
We have bespoke, highly secure, permitted facilities and unrivalled access for return to manufacturer and recycling facilities both domestically and internationally.
Gemini Technology is recognised as one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of bespoke radiation protection equipment. They pride themselves on their flexibility to provide their customers with exactly what they require using their skilled design team.
- MGPG No. 30 update - Shaun Marriott, BAE Systems Submarines
- MGPG No. 113 update - Simon Threadingham, Defence Science and Technology Laboratories (presentation not provided)
- New MGPG for Photon Imaging - Rosie Lester, Createc
- Lead equivalence measurements of shielding materials at PHE - Fero Ibrahimi, Public Health England
- How to (fail to) fix an RO-10 - Ordeal by ancient ion chamber - Peter Burgess, Radiation Metrology
- Eckert & Ziegler [Sponsor Talk] - Peter Swann, Eckert & Ziegler
- Alternatives to Cs-137 Irradiators - Rick Tanner, Jon Eakins & Tim Daniels, Public Health England (presentation not provided)
- International Inter-comparison Exercise - Simon Threadingham, Defence Science and Technology Laboratories (presentation not provided)
- Qualified Persons – Community of Interest Forum - Shaun Marriott, BAE Systems Submarines
- Update of capabilities and projects in the NPL Nuclear Metrology Group - Ben Russell, National Physical Laboratory (presentation not provided)
- ISO/IEC Standards update from BSI Committee NCE/2 - Rick Tanner, Public Health England (presentation not provided)
- EPD-N Mk 2 obsolescence - Shaun Marriott, BAE Systems Submarines
- Gemini Technology [Sponsor Talk]: Update to X-Ray Calibration Facility - Gary Teague, Gemini Technology