If you require the services of specialist Radiation Protection advisers please see our Directory of Affiliated Organisations.  On the back cover there is a list of which Organisations have employees holding a current certificate issued by RPA 2000 in one or more of the following areas:

Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA)
Radioactive Waste Adviser (RWA)
Laser Protection Adviser (LPA)
Medical Physics Expert (MPE)

A list of bodies recognised by HSE under IRR17 is available here.






Talk To Us

Please use this form to send SRP any enquiries, comments or feedback.