The Ionising Radiation Metrology Forum has just under 80 people attend and nine exhibitors; Ametek, Cavendish Nuclear, JCS Nuclear Solutions, KC Scientific, Ludlum, Mirion Technologies, Phoenix Dosimetry, Southern Scientific and UKAEA.
Photos and presentations (member access only), can be found below.
- BS EN ISO 4037 photon field compositions - Adam Dennis, Cavendish Nuclear
- A Sail Down Memory Lane: Fifty years of Radiation Detection and Monitoring Equipment for Submarines - Dr Louise Smethurst, BAE Systems
- Design, Construction and Testing of a new X-ray Monitor Ion Chamber - Pete Burgess, Radiation Metrology Ltd, and Gary Teague, Gemini Technology
- Calibration and certification methods of anodized sources at Eckert & Ziegler Dr. Mohammad Tanha, Eckert & Ziegler (presentation not allowed to be published)
- Design optimisation, fabrication and deployment of a passive neutron spectrometer - Ross Worrall, UKAEA
- Dose Measurements of Pulsed X-Rays from Betatrons - Tom Williams, AWE
- ISO/IEC Standards Update from BSI Committee NCE/2 (Radiation Protection & Measurement) - Rick Tanner, UKHSA
- Comparison of the performance of the Polimaster EPD with the UKHSA TLD dosemeter - Nicky Gibbens and Kerry Olssen, UKHSA