News Story from 24th Jan 2024
We are delighted to announce that Professor Mike Wood of the University of Salford will be appointed President-Elect of the Society at the 2024 AGM in May. A world authority on environmental radiation protection and on Chornobyl, he has an excellent and broad understanding of the opportunities and challenges in radiation protection. He presented the Society's 2021 Dunster Lecture (entitled 'Learning from Chornobyl') and is a past recipient of both the Society's Founders' Medal and Jack Martin Prize.
We are also pleased to announce the following new Trustees from the 2024 AGM:
- Clive Stoddart (ONR) will take on the role of Honorary Treasurer (2024/26)
- David Rawlings (formerly of Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and recently retired) will take on the role of Director of Science and Technology (2024/26)
- Sarah Hunak (Jacobs) has been re-appointed for a second term as Director of Engagement (2024/26)
- Val Atkinson (Jacobs) joins as a Council Member (2024/27)
- Ian Lucas (NRS) will serve a second term as a Council Member (2024/27)
All the changes come into effect at the AGM (14th May 2024).
Annual Conference Programme Released
Posted 23rd Jan 2024
We're delighted to announce that the Annual Conference programme has just been released. Keynote…