- Why get professional registration?
- What is the correct level for me?
- Chartered Radiation Protection Professional (CRadP)
- Incorporated Radiation Protection Professional (IRadP)
- Technical Radiation Protection Professional (TechRadP)
- Applying for Registration
- Top Tips
- Maintaining your Registration
- The Radiation Protection Council
- Chartered Members
Technical Radiation Protection Professional (TechRadP)
Available to all grades of individual membership of the Society as well as IRPA Affiliate members.
- Application of Radiation Protection knowledge and understanding to deliver specific services and/or address well defined problems
- Responsiblity for technical tasks or supervision of others
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to professional values and continuing professional development
- An NVQ Level 3 in an appropriate Radiation Protection discipline or equivalent
- Radiation Protection training that enables you to demonstrate basic radiation protection theory and understanding (please supply the syllabus for review) and a portfolio of training plus a period of project work or evidence that demonstrates professional competence to a standard commensurate with Technical Registration.
- Application of General and Specialist knowledge
- Analysis and Solution of Radiation Protection Challenges
- Personal Responsibility
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional Practice