Journal of Radiological Protection publishes articles (in English) on all aspects of radiological protection, including non-ionising as well as ionising radiations. Fields of interest range from research, development and theory to operational matters, education and training. The very wide spectrum of its topics includes: dosimetry, instrument development, specialized measuring techniques, epidemiology, biological effects (in vivo and in vitro) and risk and environmental impact assessments.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Richard Wakeford
2017 Impact Factor: 1.274
Fast Peer-Review: Average submission to first decision time < 40 days
Free to SRP Members (printed or digital copy)
- Fair and constructive refereeing process
- Worldwide visibility and truly international authorship
- Free to publish with no page charges (for non open access articles)
- Open access option
- Rapid publication times with accepted articles online within 24 hours
- Excellent author service - dedicated team to answer your queries
The Bernard Wheatley Award is presented at each Annual Meeting to the best Paper, Review, Note or Practical Matter article published in JRP during the calendar year prior to the Annual Meeting. For full details click here.