Purchase your Early Bird delegate rate now! There are company discounts available but you will have to fill out the delegate form for this.Read More
SRP 2020 Annual Conference
Practical radiation protection: innovation and challenges for 2020 and beyond.
• Medical sector - has the revision to IRRs including changes to the new eye lens dose, IR(ME)R and CDG changed the practice of RP in hospitals?
• Nuclear Sector - for compliance with REPPIR, how does an RPA argue SQEP to deal with a site emergency when the highest activity experienced is 1 Bq/cm2 alpha on a foot?
• Oil and Gas industry - how have changes involving NORM affected work and disposals of waste arisings?
• Has Brexit impacted foreign students attending UK universities and R&D at establishments such as JET?
• Has the cost associated with notification etc, meant schools no longer teach with radioactive sources when discussing half life and shielding?
• What future RP challenges does the future hold with the development of the UKs Geological Disposal Facility and development of Small Modular Reactors.
You can now purchase your Early Bird delegate rate. The cost to attend is as follows and includes access to all three days of the conference, lunch on all three days, one ticket to the Annual Dinner and access to the large exhibition:
£395 plus VAT for members
£505 plus VAT for non-members
The Early Bird rate will end 31 January 2020.
Company Discounts – 10% off when you book 3–4 tickets and 15% if you book 5 or more tickets at the same time! (Discounted tickets must be from the same organisation and will be provided on one invoice only; you don’t have to provide delegate names up front but these will be needed by 30/03/2020). You will need to fill in this form in order for the company discounts to apply.
Early Bird Delegate Rate is now available
Other SRP EventsView All
3rd to 4th Dec 2019
University of Strathclyde
SRP's Scottish Regional and Non-Nuclear Committee has organised a joint event on 'Radiation in Everyday Life'. Taking place on the 3 & 4 December 2019 at the University of…
28th to 30th Apr 2020
Bournemouth International Centre
Practical radiation protection: innovation and challenges for 2020 and beyond. The last few years have seen a variety of changes and challenges in the RP community…