Programme now released!Read More
SRP 2020 Annual Conference
Practical radiation protection: innovation and challenges for 2020 and beyond.
• Medical sector - has the revision to IRRs including changes to the new eye lens dose, IR(ME)R and CDG changed the practice of RP in hospitals?
• Nuclear Sector - for compliance with REPPIR, how does an RPA argue SQEP to deal with a site emergency when the highest activity experienced is 1 Bq/cm2 alpha on a foot?
• Oil and Gas industry - how have changes involving NORM affected work and disposals of waste arisings?
• Has Brexit impacted foreign students attending UK universities and R&D at establishments such as JET?
• Has the cost associated with notification etc, meant schools no longer teach with radioactive sources when discussing half life and shielding?
• What future RP challenges does the future hold with the development of the UKs Geological Disposal Facility and development of Small Modular Reactors.
10% off when you book 3–4 tickets and 15% if you book 5 or more tickets at the same time! (Discounted tickets must be from the same organisation and will be provided on one invoice only; you don’t have to provide delegate names up front but these will be needed by 30/03/2020). Please email email@example.com in order to book a group of delegates.
Other SRP EventsView All
28th to 30th Apr 2020
Bournemouth International Centre
Practical radiation protection: innovation and challenges for 2020 and beyond. The last few years have seen a variety of changes and challenges in the RP community…
17th to 18th Jun 2020
The Engine Rooms, Birchwood Park
A programme and more information will follow shortly for both events. The Ionising Radiation Metrology Forum (IRMF) will take place on Wednesday 17 June 2020 and the Instrumentation…